Herts EN8 7NX
CapetownFota Business Park
ShanghaiGPS Food Group / 杰品氏食品 有限公司
Room 5C11, D Area, 5 Floor,
No.8 Ruijinyi Road,
Florida17486 Old Harmony Drive
Fort Myers FL 33908
CorkFota Business Park
NorwayProff Birkelands vei
Value Added Cuts
Cooked Sous Vide
Ready to Eat
At GPS foods we work hard to provide the highest quality beef products, focusing on quality and taste, working with some of the best meat processors and sourced from trusted suppliers. GPS prides itself on being BRC certified, and as part of our supplier chain we work closely with them to make sure they hold a recognised certificate, like BRC or Red tractor. Certification brings approval, traceable, safe and responsibly sourced food.
We offer a wide range of beef products and cater for all tasted and preferences from lean cuts like topsides and silversides, striploin and rump, our customers are assured of great taste and top quality.
Other great tasting options include rib of beef, beefchuck roll, knuckle and shin of beef.
Lamb meat is soft, delicious and extremely rich in protein, as well as vitamin B12, niacin, and zinc.
At GPS we can source you a whole, half, or quarter lamb, lamb chops, rack of lamb, leg of lamb, or many other lamb meat products, contact us to enjoy the nutrient dense benefit of healthy lamb meat.
GPS, prides itself on sourcing leading producers of fresh pork with industry expertise alongside a deep understanding of the entire supply chain, from farm to fork.
Bringing to the table a great nutritional profile of healthy vitamins and minerals, pork has many lean options that appeal to health conscious eaters and a versatility that attracts adventurous cooks. From foodservice to home cooking and grilling, pork has no shortage of flavour options – it’s a blank canvas.
- Smoked and cured Pork
- Perhaps the most popular and flavourful cured pork product is bacon – salt cured and usually smoked pork belly.
- Ham is a cut from the hind leg, but the term is also sometimes used for cured shoulder. It may be fresh, but is most often cured in salt brine and may then be smoked.
- Pork Shoulder, a delicious cut of meat, perfect for roasting and full of flavour. Pork Hocks sweetest tasting pork, with delicious crispy crackling.
Go the whole hog ask our experienced sales team about Skins, Hocks, Feet, Ears, and yes, even Snouts. Whatever your requirements are for Pork, our excellent team can help you.
We can provide premium grade chicken fillets and other chicken products all sourced and reared on EU farms that ooze quality and have a homemade appeal, We have chicken with bone from various parts of chicken and in bone chicken has more taste and a firmer texture. Our range of in bone products includes drumsticks, wings and legs. We also have options for organic, traditional whole birds, fillets and even chicken paws. The list goes on.
Contact us to find out about our delicious chicken offers.
Goat is considered to be red meat, but it contains 72% of the saturated fat in chicken and 16% of the saturated fat in beef. It can be kosher or halal. As hormones are not approved for growth promotion in goats, it comes with a clean bill of health. Low fat and high protein, goat meat is definitely the way to go.
With various cut available, we have something to suit everyone.
See recipe below for Greek Roasted Goat
- Rub the meat with salt and pepper.
- Make small incisions throughout the meat and put inside one clove of garlic and some rosemary.
- Place the meat and some potatoes in a pan, add wine and lemon juice, drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with oregano.
- Wrap well with foil and bake for 2 hours on a medium heat.
Contact our sales team to find out more
Our seafood team is dedicated to sourcing and supplying you with a diverse range of the best quality seafood. We work closely with our fishing partners to source many unique and seasonal offers, providing you with a selection that is caught at the peak of quality and we only work with sources we trust to follow the best standards of fishing.
Contact us for more information
“GPS have Offices and Operations in 10 countries spanning major markets of production and consumption”
- GPS market circa 150,000 tons per annum
- 100-125 containers of Beef, Pork, Lamb and Chicken sold weekly
- 140 staff offer our partners and customers a full supply chain, sales and marketing service
- GPS Supply Chain Specialists are today working with our partners globally in:
Primary Production, Production Pace Reviews, New Product Development, Planning, Compliance, Audit Support, Distribution, Brand Development, Retail Development, and Value Addition Processing and Cooking
- GPS production facilities supplement the overall business offer by producing an extensive, high quality range of value added products
- GPS Food Group are a world class company working with world class partners across the key international markets