We are a sincere company with a straightforward vision. We believe there is an amazing amount to be learned by working in the ‘real world’ with our employees and alongside our customer, partners and suppliers. With that in mind GPS was started in 2008 and we began to gather an excellent team of people who work across the continents, in our many trading and manufacturing sites. We have had an amazing journey to where we are today, and with our expertise in-house we are confident we can provide you a professional and effective solution in a timely manner. Our team has extensive knowledge in the following areas.
- Trading a variety of high quality, meat, fish and poultry products into manufacturing, retail and food service customers
- Managing a portfolio of brands including product range and selection, introducing new brands and delisting existing suppliers or brands as market conditions demand
- Food Safety and Food Quality Management
- Supplier Approval for certification
- Identifying new opportunities and suppliers
- Sourcing and agreeing products for promotions and communication of such information to retailers, wholesale, sales and marketing teams
- Meeting customer and wholesale sales requirements in terms of range, pricing, presentation and promotions
- Managing all aspects of the production operation from delivering best quality product and satisfying customer service requirements
We recently also received a lovely letter from MIND, after raising funds for their charity recently.